Automation, Electrical, Instrumentation and Reliability Team Leader working with multiple skill sets and talents. Automation team design build, install, commission and optimization of systems, including plant network systems. Electrical team responsible for daily plant support, plant electrical systems testing, utilizing data to establish proactive additional testing, including large electrical main distribution systems redesign and replacement projects. Reliability team utilizing multiple predictive technologies to drive plant reliability. Including the planning team continuously improving and building job plans, PM's, spare parts recommendations, maintaining the CMMS and asset criticality.
- Coordinates supervisor responsibilities and oversees: Scale checks to ensure plant pay scales are within weight calibration specifications, Preventative Maintenance on scales, trolley readers, printers and alarms to ensure they are in working order and problems are caught before they cause downtime, Reactive Maintenance on Automated Systems and Instrumentation (basic troubleshooting, changing parts, follow-up to ensure problem is resolved & basic modifications to equipment to improve performance).
- Manage team members & maintenance personnel to Reactive Maintenance calls to gain familiarity and troubleshooting techniques for the different automated equipment at the facility.
- Coordinates, assign, and oversee Automation Projects assigned by the Automation & Instrumentation Superintendent that are designed to improve a process within the facility and advance the employee’s skill set.
- Ensure startup of the facility’s Automated and Robotic equipment.
- Assign equipment specific job assignments that will be rotated once the employee is reasonably familiar with that piece of equipment.
- 3 or more years’ experience in equivalent industry & job.
- Quick Learner
- Ability to adapt
- Ability to problem solve
- Bachelor, Associates, or AAS Degree in related field
- Experience with PLC
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
More Information & Apply
More Job Opportunities
Live in Iowa South