The Electro Mechanical Technician will maintain and repair indistrual manufacturing equipment and systems, perform general maintenance work, troubleshoot basic electrical issues, and more.
- Maintain, Repair, Troubleshoot and Install Industrial Manufacturing Equipment and Systems
- Repair and Rebuild Replacement Parts for Industrial Manufacturing Equipment and Systems
- Welding Fabrication
- Piping Installation
- Basic Electrical Troubleshooting
- General Maintenance Work
- He or she is responsible for the quality of work produced.
- Responsible for proper hygiene, housekeeping, and safety practices.
- Perform other duties as requested by Management.
- Regular attendance required.
- Ability to work overtime.
More Information & Apply
- Able to read blueprints and schematics for troubleshooting purposes with guidance at times.
- Working knowledge of the required programming software for troubleshooting and changing timers and counter preset values.
- Working knowledge with required test equipment, i.e. amprobe, voltmeter, oscilloscope.
- Ability to identify the different families of processors and how to get online and what software to use as well as proper cabling and working knowledge of all necessary drivers needed for PC to PLC communication.
- Basic understanding of Windows and know basic DOS commands. A good understanding of my computer for file transfer and copy.
- Some basic understanding of electronics.
- Applied knowledge of the NEC to projects and required tasks with guidance.
- Mechanical skills to include but not limited to, basic welding, knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic operation, understanding pipe sizes, and other mechanical terminology directly associated with required tasks.
- Ability to bend, twist, do extensive walking, lift up to 50 lbs, and have good hand-eye coordination
More Job Opportunities
Live in Iowa South