The Maintenance Mechanic will maintain and repair industrial manufacturing equipment and systems, fabricate welding, install piping, and more.
- Maintain, Repair, Troubleshoot and Install Industrial Manufacturing Equipment and Systems
- Repair and Rebuild Replacement Parts for Industrial Manufacturing Equipment and Systems
- Welding Fabrication
- Piping Installation
- Basic Electrical Troubleshooting
- General Maintenance Work
- He or she is responsible for the quality of work produced.
- Responsible for proper hygiene, housekeeping, and safety practices.
- Perform other duties as requested by Management.
- Regular attendance required.
- Ability to work overtime.
More Information & Apply
- Mechanical Drive Systems
- Fluid Power Systems
- Rigging Systems
- Piping Systems
- Basic Electrical Circuits and Electrical Measurement
- Basic Industrial Motor Control (480V)
- Basic and Precision Measuring
- Shop Equipment (saws, grinders, presses, etc.)
More Job Opportunities
Live in Iowa South