• Executes effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs.
• Plays an integral role in building and engaging the company's customer base, and assisting with creation of effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Shivvers Mfg.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists in the growth of dealer marketing resources and strategies to facilitate dealer advertising & increase sales.
- Formulates & executes corporate paid digital marketing strategies and reporting.
- Develops Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy for Country Clipper and Shivvers websites to increase brand awareness & lead generation.
- Assists with corporate organic social media strategy & growth.
- Strengthens and executes formal corporate Earned Media & PR Strategy to increase brand awareness.
- Develops corporate Print Media Advertising Strategy including budget determination, allocation, & design creative.
- Formulates & implements effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Marketing Strategy for both dealer partners and end consumers.
- Assists with literature creation & upkeep to include copy writing, graphic design, photography, and inventory maintenance.
- Manages 3rd party marketing agency relationships when needed to outsource services including photography, videography, website, digital marketing, etc.
- Assists with distributor and dealer event planning & execution.
- Develops & maintains marketing content calendar.
- Measures & consistently tracks the return of investment (ROI) of marketing tactics.
- Assists in development of digital roadmap for short & long-term strategy.
- Regularly conducts market research including competitive & industry analyses.
- Communicates progress regularly with Marketing Manager.
- Assists with branding, campaign, & creative development.
- Other day to day duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3-5+ years of applicable experience.
Skills Requirements: Experience in the following elements required:
- Proficiency with professional graphic design tools and related experience (Adobe InDesign/Illustrator or similar).
- Advanced Google Analytics reporting & configuration expertise.
- Facebook Business Manager campaign development, management, & reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask assignments and duties.
- Willingness to learn products, policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Willingness to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
Additional Skills: Experience in the following elements strongly desired:
- Video/Photo Production & Editing.
- Google Adwords campaign execution, management, & reporting.
- Google Tag Manager and SEO.
- Email Marketing (Mailchimp or similar is plus).
- 2D/3D graphical content and animations using CAD data.
- This is primarily a sedentary role; however, this would occasionally require some repetitive motions such as walking, bending, sitting, standing, typing, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25lbs. occasionally.
- Work environment will range from standard office to manufacturing shop environment with various noise levels and temperatures ranging from hot to cold depending on seasons.
More Information & Apply
Corydon, Iowa, Iowa
More Job Opportunities
Live in Iowa South