- Monitor machine performance and make necessary process adjustments to maintain quality and production standards in a safe manner
- Identify and repair mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic issues with production lines, machines, and material handling system
- Review production standards to make sure bottles match schedule and specifications
- General maintenance and mechanical background preferred. Technical school training and/or on-the-job experience in the areas of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electronics preferred.
- Ability to work 2nd / 3rd shifts
More Information & Apply
More Job Opportunities
Live in Iowa South