*Responsible for installing new programs, managing updates and providing technical support for end-users on location, as well as in field.
*Work collaboratively with 3rd party support and outside PC equipment vendors where necessary to maintain function, security, and efficiency of network.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting services to end-users needing help with their computer hardware or software.
- Responsible for performance checks to keep technologies up to date and running smoothly.
- Installs, configures, and tests, maintains, and monitors end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Provides support for printers, copiers, scanning devices, and other peripherals
- Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from management or other employees
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties, licenses, renewal dates, instructional guides, and other pertinent information for computer hardware & software
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks
- AS or AAS in computer related field is preferred
- 1+ years computer support experience
- A+, Network+, or other industry certification
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Experience with Windows desktop, Server, and MS365
More Information & Apply
More Job Opportunities
Live in Iowa South